Zesty Roasted Cauliflower
This may not be the best cauliflower recipe but certainly is the easiest. Just 3 simple ingredients and 30 minutes of your time and you can be serving a snack that is healthy, packed with vitamins, and downright delicious.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Appetiser
- 1 large head of cauliflower (8 cups)
- 1/2 cup of Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Cumin Powder
- Wash cauliflower and break into large clumps
- Break large clumps into flowerettes. Put into mixing bowl.
(Trim stems as needed)
- Add Italian dressing to mixing bowl. Shake mixing bowl to coat the flowerettes.
- Place coated cauliflower into glass baking dish. Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Sprinkle cumin powder on top of the flowerettes. Mix together with spoon.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven. Stir with spoon. Let cool for 10 minutes.
(Top with ground pepper – optional)
- Serve on a plate as a snack.
Optionally, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top just before serving.
Check out How-to Video
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 45
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Fat: 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.3 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cauliflower, snack, recipe, healthy, vegetable, vegetarian