Best Meatloaf Recipe? So what. Face it, meatloaf is mundane. One might even say, boring. And even as much as I enjoy meatloaf, I would have to agree. So it is time to have some fun and create the best meatloaf recipe.
Mini football meatloaf recipe is a fresh new way of making meatloaf. First of all, this recipe uses mini loaf baking pans. You can find these most anywhere and they usually come in a pack of 4. Perfect for us! Secondly, with the whole football theme, our easy meatloaf recipe is a crowd-pleaser during the fall months. Finally, the wise cook even sneaks a few vegetables in the mix. That is to say, you might as well be healthy while having fun.
Step by Step Instructions
Put meat, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, tomatoes, spices and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until all items incorporated evenly. Tip: Don’t rush this step. Mix it well. This is the key to a well formed and delicious meatloaf.
Place equal amounts of meat mixture into four mini bread loaf pans. Shape the meat mix to resemble a loaf of bread. Create three indentations crosswise for the cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
Arrange slices of white cheddar cheese in the pattern of laces on a football. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with potatoes and veggies. Note: One meatloaf per person. Hence, each person is getting ½ pound of meatloaf. Serve less for lighter eaters.
Best Meatloaf RecipePrint
Best meatloaf recipe will energize your dinner table. Make this delicious meatloaf recipe and amaze your family. You simply must try mini football meatloaf today!!! You know what they say…Go Big or Go Home.
- 2 lbs – Ground Beef ( prefer 85/15 )
- 4 tbsp – Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp – Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 cup – Petite diced tomatoes ( no salt added )
- 1 cup – Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp – Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp – Black Pepper
- 4 oz – White cheddar cheese ( sliced )
- Combine meat, Worcestershire, Tabasco, tomatoes, spices and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until all items incorporated evenly.
Tip: Mix ingredients well. Key to delicious and well-formed meatloaf.
- Place equal amounts of meat mixture into four mini bread loaf pans. Shape the meat mix to resemble a loaf of bread. Create three indentations crosswise for the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Arrange slices of white cheddar cheese in the pattern of laces on a football. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes. Using a metal spatula, remove each meatloaf carefully.
- Place one mini meatloaf on each plate. Serve with roasted potatoes.
Note: Each person is getting 1/2 pound of meat. Serve less for lighter eaters.
How-to Video recipe available! Click here to view
Keywords: dinner,lunch,beef,ground beef,meatloaf,recipe
Click to watch video recipe
Other great meatloaf recipes
- Italian Meatloaf | The Pioneer Woman
Mar 10, 2015-I can’t draw to save my life. I can’t paint a pretty picture. I can’t write a sonnet, sing an aria, or sculpt. But I can make meatloaf.
- Grandma’s Meatloaf | Open Source Cook
Mar 24, 2011 – Grandma’s Meatloaf. My grandmother’s recipe, this is a fairly quick and easy meatloaf to make and I typically always have the ingredients on hand.
- Savory Easy Meatloaf – Jen Saves
Oct 08, 2014 – Sometimes we cringe at the word meatloaf because we think, “hmmm what’s in that?!” Here’s a recipe however that changed my meatloaf world and one your family will be asking you to make over and over again!