Best meatloaf recipe will energize your dinner table. Make this delicious meatloaf recipe and amaze your family. You simply must try mini football meatloaf today!!! You know what they say…Go Big or Go Home.
- 2 lbs – Ground Beef ( prefer 85/15 )
- 4 tbsp – Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp – Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 cup – Petite diced tomatoes ( no salt added )
- 1 cup – Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp – Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp – Black Pepper
- 4 oz – White cheddar cheese ( sliced )
- Combine meat, Worcestershire, Tabasco, tomatoes, spices and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until all items incorporated evenly.
Tip: Mix ingredients well. Key to delicious and well-formed meatloaf.
- Place equal amounts of meat mixture into four mini bread loaf pans. Shape the meat mix to resemble a loaf of bread. Create three indentations crosswise for the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Arrange slices of white cheddar cheese in the pattern of laces on a football. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes. Using a metal spatula, remove each meatloaf carefully.
- Place one mini meatloaf on each plate. Serve with roasted potatoes.
Note: Each person is getting 1/2 pound of meat. Serve less for lighter eaters.
How-to Video recipe available! Click here to view
Keywords: dinner,lunch,beef,ground beef,meatloaf,recipe