Cook mackerel fillets with orange and you will be amazed by the taste. This simple twist of the traditional recipe gives your mackerel dinner flair and a sweetness that will excite your eaters. Try it today.Print
Try this mackerel fillets with orange sauce recipe. Delivers a sweet taste that will delight your family. A fancy treat that is simple to prepare. Ready in less than 30 minutes. Try it today.
- 4 mackerel fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 5 or 6 whole grains of black pepper
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt to taste
- Evoo oil, 2 tablespoons
- Brown the garlic cloves in the evoo oil with the two sprigs of rosemary, black pepper grains and the orange zest for about 2 mins.
- Add now the mackerel fillets and brown them for 2 mins on each side.
- Now add the orange juice and cook for 5-6 minutes, add salt to taste.
- Visit us at MyPinchofItaly
- Serving Size: 310 g
- Calories: 615 cal
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 200 mg
- Fat: 46 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 43 g
- Cholesterol: 156 mg
Keywords: mackerel fillets, fish, dinner, orange
Recipe submitted with Author permission *
Related Mackerel Fillet recipes
- Grilled Mackerel (Saba Shioyaki) – Just One Cookbook
Other CookingBites recipes
- German Fried Potatoes – Yorky