Looking for an easy pie recipe? Tired of all the basics? Try Cocoa Curd Pie. Imported from European kitchens, this simple pie recipe features cocoa, walnuts and sweetened milk.
This easy pie recipe is not your typical pie. Born in European kitchens, the Cocoa Curd Pie will delight your eaters. Share these delicious treats with your friends and family.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 200 grams of butter
- 250 grams of flour
- 60 grams of walnuts
For curd stuffing:
- 400 grams of curd
- 1 small pack of sweetened milk
(I used 1/2 cup of vanilla sweetened Almond Milk)
- 2 eggs
Preparing dough crumbs:
- Use your hands to mix flour, sugar, cocoa, vanilla sugar, butter, and sour cream until you have crumbs. Put some crumbs on the side for later.
- Pour the rest into a baking tin (spread it with parchment paper) and press, so that there is only one layer. Bake at 180 C for about 15 minutes.
Preparing the stuffing:
- Use a blender to whisk the curd, milk, and the eggs.
- Pour this mass on the baked foundation and put it in the oven for another 5-7 minutes.
- Take it out and pour the rest of the crumbs, mixed with walnuts.
- Again, put it in the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Once finished, take it out and wait for the pie to cool off. Then, put it in a fridge for a couple of hours. It tastes the best when cold. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 100 g (1 square)
- Calories: 335 kCal
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
Keywords: cocoa, dessert, walnut, curd