Homemade hash browns recipe makes perfect hash browns every time. Amazing taste with REAL potatoes. No processing. Fresh, healthy and delicious. Be a morning hero by making hash browns from scratch.
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tbsp of Italian Dressing
- 1 tbsp of Malt Vinegar (optional)
- Wash the potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
- Using a cubing tool, push potato slices through one at a time.
- Place potato cubes in a microwave safe container.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and drain excess water.
- Add Italian dressing and Malt vinegar.
- Place lid on container and shake vigorously.
- Dump potato cubes in hot air deep fryer. Cook at 375 for 8 minutes.
- Check potatoes. Cook longer if needed.
- Pour finished potatoes on paper towels. Careful: Air Fryer basket is HOT.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 150 g
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 240 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: potato, hash browns, southern potatoes, recipe