Some text about this recipe
Now the recipePrint
Looking for a simple stirfry recipe? Our Super Easy Chicken Stirfry recipe features easy to find ingredients, a fast simple cooking method and a whole lot of taste. By leaving the rice out, we create a healthy dinner meal that is low in carbohydrates and packed with all sorts of nutrients. Keep this recipe around for those “I need a quick dinner” nights!
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts ( cooked and cut into pieces )
- 1 bunch of green onions ( chopped )
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup light oil ( canola or sunflower oil )
- 1 bottle General Tso sauce
- 2 oz Peanuts
- Heat your frying pan on high for 1 minute with the oil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add chicken chunks and chopped onions. With a wooden spoon stir the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and General Tso sauce. Stir mixture for 5 – 7 minutes. Note: you may want to add a little water to thin the sauce.
- Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the peanuts. Let cook on low for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot direct from fry pan.
This recipe has limited leftover value. 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator is all you will get. It is good for lunch but with so many chinese takeout restaurants in every metropolitan area, you will be better served ordering takeout. Sorry folks, not every recipe can be the perfect lunch.
- Calories: 200 cal
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 1 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 1 g
Keywords: chinese, stirfry, chicken, dinner, lunch
More words about recipe