Smoky Jack Vegan Chili Recipe
Looking for a Vegan chili recipe that tastes like chili? Look no further. Our award winning Smoky Jackfruit chili will amaze even the most ardent chili fans. Try it today.
- 10 oz barbecue Jackfruit
- 1 can no-salt added black beans (14.5 oz)
- 1 bell pepper (yellow or orange)
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 cups vegetable stock (low sodium)
- 1 white onion (medium)
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp crush red pepper flakes
- 2 oz vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
* - Today in the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com TodayInTheKitchen - Copyright © 2019
- Add more water if you want a thinner sauce.
- Add more habanero peppers if you want it spicy.
( As a lover of spicy chili, I use 4 or 5 peppers )